Mar 8, 2016

TTCRD Mar 8 - Mar 14 Anything Goes

Today starts another challenge at Through the Craftroom Door and seriously, I have to say that I'm loving these weekly ANYTHING GOES challenges! For today's card I used the digital image called Stamp for You from this weeks sponsor, Just Inklined.




The March/April edition of TTCRD online magazine was just released a few days ago...it is a bi-monthly online magazine which is filled with tutorials, projects, organizational tips, crafty saving ideas, home decor and kid friendly tutorials...every time I look through it I see something new! There is a  short sneak peek of the magazine in the right side bar...take a look, you're going to love what you see.

"We have another awesome release filled with lots of tutorials, including the continuation of junk journaling by Deonna,  how to turn a mousetrap into a lovely gift and making cool lanterns with your little ones from Popsicle sticks and you certainly don't want to miss the fun cards showcasing the images our Featured Digi Artist, Heather Dennis of Fresh Brewed Designs has shared with us this issue."

Feel free to link your card/project for TTCRD's ATG challenge HERE.


CHALLENGES:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, they really do make my day!

13 comments:

Blankina said...

Ohh such a cute image, colored perfectly...lovely card shape too, I am sure someone will be very happy to receive this card :). The anything goes challenges work well for you so inspirering to see your pretty cards!
Big hugs Blankina

Janis Lewis said...

Really beautiful card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Rachel Parys said...

This elephant is adorable!!! Love this step card, I haven't made one in ages!! Gorgeous work!

Marji said...

This lil guy is freaking adorable. OMG he is gorgeous. and I am interested in that site you posted. I might have to get me a subscription. It looks like fun (the magazine that is). As Always I admire your work.

ScrappyHorses said...

Denice, this little guy is so precious! Love your coloring and the papers!
Katrina

Kristina said...

GORGEOUS - the elephant image is soooo sweet - thanks so much for joining us over at the PDE Linky Party Blog.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that is adorable! Haven't popped in for a bit, so thought I'd stop in and say hi. Gorgeous card De, that wee ump-pump (that's what my kids call elephants) is super cute! Fab colouring and wonderful card design. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Wong said...

Such a cute and adorable card, love your calouring too.
Thanks for sharing in Crafting with An Attitude, good luck.
Rebecca, DT

Elena V. said...

wow, wow, wow!!! I love it! It's fantastic!

Unknown said...

This is seriously the cutest card ever! Thank you for sharing it over at Scrappers Delights!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh how sweet, I could just hug that little elephant!

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Cute card thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights hugs Sue DT xx

applejack cards by sue said...

This is such a lovely card with the sweetest little elephant. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT